Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Goals!

After reading a lot of other blogs, I decided I would create a list of goals. This is a great idea! It will ensure we are staying on track to meet our ultimate goal of becoming debt free!

Our first goal will be to be under $62,000 this time next year. We will need to pay off about $13,000 of debt. I think this is certainly attainable.

Next, we are going to eat out only once a week. This is very important for us. We have to make sure we are not spending more on fast food. On a side note, we got $150 in gift cards to Chipotle! If you do not know of our addiction to Chipotle, please go back and read about it in an earlier post. We are terrible about going there. So, hopefully, we will not have to pay money for Chipotle until the beginning of March.

As I think of more, I will come back and add some more to it. Happy 2013 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment